Mission: To Teach The Whole Bible, To Worship The God It Reveals and To Live The Beauty Of His Gospel Before People Near And Far
Musical Cabaret
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Musical Cabaret
A night of food, fellowship, and musical selections benefiting Brick Lane Women
https://www.brick52.org
#bricklanecommunitychurch #elverson #pennsylvania #musical #cabaret #bricklanewomen #women
Join us for worship! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjxgrhwMslQ 4/6/25 Worship Service & Sermon from Brick Lane Community Church in Elverson, PA. Scripture: Luke 12:13-21 Title: The Test of Prosperity Speaker: David Royes Someone in the crowd said to [Jesus], "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me." But he said to him, "Man, who made me a judge or arbiter over you?" And he said to them, "Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions." And he told them a parable, saying, "The land of a rich man produced plentifully, and he thought to himself, 'What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?' And he said, 'I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat drin...
Join us for worship! Worship Leader: Luke Stoltzfus Speaker: Dave Royes Title: Thinking About Little Children Scripture: Matthew 11:25-30 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Sermon Outline 1. An unexpected illustration of grace 2. An explicit invitation to rest 3. A powerful foreshadowing of the cross Matthew 26:38: Jesus said to them, "My soul is very sorrowful, eve...
Join us for worship! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKyJsF3uJg 1/4/26 Worship Service and Sermon from Brick Lane Community Church in Elverson, PA. Worship Leader: Dawson Estes Speaker: Dave Royes Title: A Most Played Psalm Scripture: Psalm 110 The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool." The LORD sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule in the midst of your enemies! Your people will offer themselves freely on the day of your power, in holy garments; from the womb of the morning, the dew of your youth will be yours. The LORD has sworn and will not change his mind, "You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek." The Lord is at your right hand; he will shatter kings on the day of his wrath. He will execute judgment among the nations, filling them with corpses; he will shatter chiefs over the wide earth. He will drink from the brook by the way; therefore he will lift up his head. Notes: 1....
Comments
Post a Comment